Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hello

This is my blog. I'm doing it not because I think what I have to say is super interesting but because I need a place to collect my thoughts.





So about me...


- I'm in my early 20's


- Graduated from a wonderful University with B.S.'s


- Have a Plott Hound named Roxy


- I have a great job.


- I spend alot of my time embroidering, coaching rugby, and working with the local chapter of GFWC.


- I am terrified about going back to school for my PhD.





First things first, what is a Plott Hound?


This is a Plott hound. They are super loyal and super cool. Mine currently has a giant cone on her head.



















What is GFWC?

GFWC is the General Federation of Women's Clubs. Our chapter is mostly a service group but we also do social activities as well. Since we are a Junior level club we call ourselves the "Juniors". (Think Shriners but with chicks and no funny hats)

No comments: