Monday, October 20, 2008

Gubernatorial Debate and Vintage Embroidery

I just listened to the gubernatorial debate which actually featured all three candidates for the Governor of WV.

I am going to be straight up and say I am voting for Jesse Johnson of the Mountain Party.

He wants to outlaw mountaintop removal. DONE.

Now that I have spouted my political views I bring you the photos of some vintage embroidery I found in Wilmington NC.



Check out the french knot flowers!



Both of these are all chain stitch!


All satin stitch!


No Idea what this one is bit its a cool looking texture.




This one is my favorite, I may try to recreate it at some point.

I also got an old iron on pattern wit 12 different patterns to put on pillow cases. I bet you all know what your getting for Christmas!!

To finish it all off a picture of Roxy Dawg helping me rake leaves!

1 comment:

Brook said...

oh your dog is so stinking cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!